Pause For the Week
Pause For the Week
We invite you for an upcoming healing journey
April 23rd to 28th, 2023
We look forward to welcoming you to our first “Pause for the Week, a Woman’s retreat”. The retreat is designed help woman deal with many challenges and physical changes related to menopause. The retreat will offer tools to deal with this often-unspoken challenge. Join with friends and gain tools to deal with these challenges.
A combination of mindful walking, meditation, Monovrata and informal yoga with group workshops, coaching and private reflection.
The five-nights’ Woman’s Retreat includes:
- Accommodation in a Hillside Pool-Suite or a Riverview Suites
- Daily walking meditation, morning chanting, seated meditation
- Daily Fivelements morning yoga session
- Gourmet healing cuisine meals
- Plant-based culinary training
- Healing & beauty ritual
- Sacred arts session
- Agni Hotra fire blessing ceremony
- Healing journey
Terms & Condition
Deposit and cancellations:
Your booking is guaranteed by a 50% deposit by payment link or bank transfer and is non-refundable. Balance of the remaining 50% is due 30 days prior to arrival and is non-refundable.
Check-in is from 2pm. Check-out is by 12pm.
As a healing destination retreat, Fivelements Retreat Bali maintains a peaceful atmosphere integrated with nature. To this regard, we support a smoke-free environment. We kindly request that usage of all electronic devices be limited to guest rooms only.
All prices are subject to change at any time upon management discretion. Other conditions may apply.
- Retreats are available in 7, 10 and 14-nights stays.
- Retreats are available for individuals, couples and small groups.
Fivelements Retreat Bali (PT Fivelements, Indonesia) is a healing retreat destination offering services in Balinese Healing, Living Foods and Sacred Arts and accommodations with the intention to help facilitate and inspire positive health and personal growth. We believe each individual is responsible for their own health and vitality.
- Our services may indirectly help improve physical or emotional conditions.
- If you need special care or assistance in getting around our property, we require that you bring someone with you to help meet your special needs.
- We are not a drug or alcohol detoxification medical center.
- Fivelements is not a 24-hour medical crisis center; we are not equipped to handle urgent medical care needs.
- It is understood that in cases of extreme emergency, the guest authorizes Fivelements management to take any steps that it sees fit to safeguard the guest’s welfare.
- If any of our staff determines that a guest is in need of urgent medical care while staying at Fivelements Retreat Bali, the guest is required to pay any or all ambulance and hospital fees.
- We require that all retreat guests complete and sign a Fivelements Pre-Arrival Health Intake form and other guests complete and sign a Fivelements Consultation and Waiver Form, and disclose any significant health issues prior to coming to Fivelements Retreat Bali or any other Fivelements-related activities on/off the property.
- Guests on or within 21 days of psychiatric medication, those underweight, pregnant, or with disease conditions may not be able to attend Fivelements retreats.
- If significant health issues are not disclosed prior to arrival, Fivelements Retreat Bali reserves the right to ask a guest to leave without a refund.
- Fivelements does not guarantee any “results” on treatments undertaken under the care of Fivelements on/off the property.
- Guests agree to undertake and assume all responsibilities for any undesirable consequences, which could arise as a result of services experienced on/off the property.