Signature Culinary Retreat
Cuisine for Life™
Inspiring plant-based culinary retreats for health, beauty & longevity.
Join Fivelements Retreats’ award-winning culinary team on an inspiring gastronomic journey. Study under the expertise of the award wining gourmet plant-powered cuisine teams of Chefs and take home an in-depth understanding of this Cuisine for Life™.
In this exciting programme, we will unveil the secrets of why this cuisine is among the fastest growing in the world and vital information on:
- What are plant-based and “living foods” and why should we eat them?
- How can they boost our daily energy, immunity and overall happiness?
- How to prepare great tasting, mouth-watering meals at home
- How this cuisine can be the ultimate support for anti-aging, improved sleep and greater focus, gluten-free and allergy issues, weight-loss, diabetes, cancer remission, heart, depression and many more conditions
Our culinary team will guide you through key techniques including juicing, sprouting, smoothies, sweet and savory blending, fermenting, low temperature baking and dehydrating. Learn numerous recipes and experience dynamic hands-on preparation, including blending flavours and textures of key seasonal ingredients and creating outstanding food presentations.
Celebrate the closing of each day with delicious chef’s tastings from Fivelements Sakti Dining Room™.
Our Cuisine for Life™ retreat includes a balance of daily culinary trainings with our healing sanctuary’s finest anti-aging and natural rejuvenation therapies inspired by traditional Balinese remedies.
Enjoy a perfect combination of culinary inspiration and superfood therapies within the gracious surroundings of Fivelements’ eco-luxurious wellness retreat.
USD 175 net per person*
USD 150 net per person for group of 3*
Half-Day Fivelements Cuisine for Life™ Retreat includes:
09.30 – 09.45 Welcome & Orientation
– Sparkling Ginger Lemongrass
09-45 – 10.15 – Theory: An Introduction to Plant-based Cuisine
– What are they and why eat them?
– healing with plant-based cuisine
– Importance of using local, “in season” food sources
10.15 – 11.15 – Culinary Demo 1: Food Sensations
– Cultivating our “basic tastes”
– Learn how to balance flavors and make delicious dressing and sauces from your local market
Culinary Demo 2: Amazing Juices & Smoothies
– “One healthy juice a day (or 2) keeps the doctor away!”
– What’s in them and why they’re one of the most important first steps to super human health for you and your family.
11.15 – 11.30 Break with Juice & Smoothie Tasters
11.3 – 12.30 – Culinary Demo 3: Basic Knife Skills
– Learn how to use knives safely & properly – just like pro!
– Learn about various textures and hw to enhance the flavors of food
– Learn excitiving techniques for cutting vegetables
Culinary Demo 4: Vegetable Pate
Practical: Creating Beautiful Healthy Meals
– Learn how to make hearty salads, noodles & soups; wraps & rolls
12:30 – 13:30 Enjoy a Delicious Plant-based Lunch!
USD 450 net per person non-residential*
3-Days Fivelements Cuisine for Life™ Retreat includes:
- 3 Culinary Trainings (each Culinary Training is approximately 4 hours long)
- Daily lunch preparation
Deposit and cancellations:
Your booking is guaranteed by a 50% deposit via bank transfer and is non-refundable. Balance of the remaining 50% is due 30 days prior to arrival and is non-refundable.
Check-in is from 2pm. Check-out is by 12pm.
As a healing destination retreat, Fivelements Retreat Bali maintains a peaceful atmosphere integrated with nature. To this regard, we support a smoke-free & alcohol-free environment. We kindly request that usage of all electronic devices be limited to guest rooms only.
All prices are subject to change at any time upon management discretion. Other conditions may apply.
- Retreats are available for 3-nights stays.
- Retreats are available for individuals, couples and small groups.
- Dinners are based on 3-Course Chef’s Tastings
- Special 20% savings for any additional treatments from our healing and wellness a la carte menu.
Fivelements, Puri Ahimsa (PT Fivelements, Indonesia) is a healing retreat destination offering services in Balinese Healing, Living Foods and Sacred Arts and accommodations with the intention to help facilitate and inspire positive health and personal growth. We believe each individual is responsible for their own health and vitality.
- Our services may indirectly help improve physical or emotional conditions.
- If you need special care or assistance in getting around our property, we require that you bring someone with you to help meet your special needs.
- We are not a drug or alcohol detoxification medical center.
- Fivelements is not a 24-hour medical crisis center; we are not equipped to handle urgent medical care needs.
- It is understood that in cases of extreme emergency, the guest authorizes Fivelements management to take any steps that it sees fit to safeguard the guest’s welfare.
- If any of our staff determines that a guest is in need of urgent medical care while staying at Fivelements, Puri Ahimsa, the guest is required to pay any or all ambulance and hospital fees.
- We require that all retreat guests complete and sign a Fivelements Pre-Arrival Health Intake form and other guests complete and sign a Fivelements Consultation and Waiver Form, and disclose any significant health issues prior to coming to Fivelements, Puri Ahimsa or any other Fivelements-related activities on/off the property.
- Guests on or within 21 days of psychiatric medication, those underweight, pregnant, or with disease conditions may not be able to attend Fivelements retreats.
- If significant health issues are not disclosed prior to arrival, Fivelements, Puri Ahimsa reserves the right to ask a guest to leave without a refund.
- Fivelements does not guarantee any “results” on treatments undertaken under the care of Fivelements on/off the property.
- Guests agree to undertake and assume all responsibilities for any undesirable consequences, which could arise as a result of services experienced on/off the property.