Fivelements, Puri Ahimsa (PT Fivelements, Indonesia) is a healing retreat destination offering services in Balinese Healing, Living Foods and Sacred Arts and accommodations with the intention to help facilitate and inspire positive health and personal growth. We believe each individual is responsible for their own health and vitality.
- Our services may indirectly help improve physical or emotional conditions.
- If you need special care or assistance in getting around our property, we require that you bring someone with you to help meet your special needs.
- We are not a drug or alcohol detoxification medical center.
- Fivelements is not a 24-hour medical crisis center; we are not equipped to handle urgent medical care needs.
- It is understood that in cases of extreme emergency, the guest authorizes Fivelements management to take any steps that it sees fit to safeguard the guest’s welfare.
- If any of our staff determines that a guest is in need of urgent medical care while staying at Fivelements, Puri Ahimsa, the guest is required to pay any or all ambulance and hospital fees.
- We require that all retreat guests complete and sign a Fivelements Pre-Arrival Health Intake form and other guests complete and sign a Fivelements Consultation and Waiver Form, and disclose any significant health issues prior to coming to Fivelements, Puri Ahimsa or any other Fivelements-related activities on/off the property.
- Guests on or within 21 days of psychiatric medication, those underweight, pregnant, or with disease conditions may not be able to attend Fivelements retreats.
- If significant health issues are not disclosed prior to arrival, Fivelements, Puri Ahimsa reserves the right to ask a guest to leave without a refund.
- Fivelements does not guarantee any “results” on treatments undertaken under the care of Fivelements on/off the property.
- Guests agree to undertake and assume all responsibilities for any undesirable consequences, which could arise as a result of services experienced on/off the property.